May 28, 2020
How to adjust your metal strap
Adjust your metal strap in only 7 steps.
- Open the folding clasp by simultaneously pressing the buttons on both sides and place your metal strap face down. Now you will see small arrow markings on some links. These are marking the removable links.
- Determine how many links you want to remove to shorten your strap. Note: We recommend shortening the strap on each side (e.g. two links each).
- Take the supplied screwing tool and loosen the screw pins on the desired links by simply screwing counterclockwise.
- Pull out the screw pins and remove the links.
- Place the “separated” metal strap loosely back together. Also: Front down.
- Put a screw pin with the threaded side into the link with the arrow mark, which you want to install again, and screw it clockwise.
- You made it! If needed, repeat the procedure on the other side of the strap.
Rough and solid. Our metal strap in 316L brushed stainless steel perfectly fits to our models Hamburg and Ivo.