The following T&Cs apply to all orders placed via our online shop.
2. Contractual partner, formation of contract
The purchase contract is concluded with Sternglas GmbH.
The display of products within the online shop constitutes a binding offer on our part to enter into a contract vis-à-vis the items. You may place our products in your basket without obligation and amend your entries at any time prior to submitting a binding order by using the correction facilities that are provided for this purpose and explained during the ordering process. The contract is formed by clicking on the order button which indicates your acceptance of our offer concerning the goods contained in your basket. Once you have sent your order you will immediately receive a confirmation via e-mail.
3. Contract language, saving of the contract text
The languages available for concluding the contract are German and English.
We save the text of the contract and forward the order data and our T&Cs to you by e-mail. You may also view and download the T&Cs from this page at any time. Your previous orders cannot be accessed via the internet for security reasons.
4. Delivery conditions
Delivery costs are added to the product prices as displayed. Delivery charges are explained within individual product offers.
We only dispatch goods en route; pick up by the customer is not possible.
5. Voluntary right of return up to 30 days after receipt of goods:
In addition to the statutory right of cancellation, we grant you a voluntary return guarantee of 30 days after receipt of the goods. You can also cancel your purchase contract after the 14-day cancellation period has expired by returning the goods to us within 30 days of receipt (the period begins on the day after receipt of the goods), provided that the goods are in their original packaging, complete, in an unused and undamaged condition and are not goods that have been specially manufactured to customer specifications. The day on which you arrange for the return shipment is decisive for compliance with the 30-day period. The goods are to be returned to: Sternglas GmbH, Eimsbütteler Chaussee 23, 20259 Hamburg.
Your legal claims and rights remain unaffected by the contractually agreed voluntary right of return of 30 days. Your statutory right of cancellation and your statutory warranty rights remain unrestricted.
The following payment methods are basically available in our online shop.
(1) Credit Card
With the submission of the order, you are sending us your credit card details at the same time.
After your identification as the legal cardholder, directly after the order, we will ask your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is automatically carried out by the credit card company and charged to your card.
During the ordering process you will be forwarded to PayPal's online website. To pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instructions to us. After submitting your order in the shop we instruct PayPal to initiate the payment transaction.
Directly afterwards, the payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal. You will receive additional information during the ordering process.
(3) SOFORT Online Bank Transfer
After placement of the order, you will be forwarded to the online SOFORT website. In order to pay the invoice amount via SOFORT, you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN process for participating in SOFORT, identify yourself accordingly and confirm the payment instructions to us. You will receive additional information during the order process. The payment transaction will be carried out by SOFORT and debited to your account directly thereafter.
7. Retention of title
The goods shall remain our property until full payment is made.
8. Damages during delivery
If the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during delivery, please report the defect to the carrier and notify us without delay. Failure to make a complaint or to make contact does not in any way affect your legal rights or the enforcement of such rights, notably your warranty rights. However, in doing so you help us to press our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
9. Warranty and guarantees
(1) We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract.
The statutory warranty rights governed by the law of the country where the consumer has his habitual residence apply.
Information on any additional guarantees and their precise conditions that may apply can be found next to the product description and on specific information pages in the shop, if applicable.
Complaints can be submitted by consumers and businesses:
- in writing to: Sternglas GmbH, Eimsbütteler Chaussee 23, 20259 Hamburg, Germany
- by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you exercise your warranty rights and we deem it necessary to receive the goods back in order to examine your complaint, you must send back the goods at our cost to the address given above. We are committed to respond to any complaint immediately, but no later than within 14 days of its submission.
(2) The product photos shown on this website are officially representative for the products offered by the Sternglas GmbH. Actual colors of cases or straps may vary from the images shown for the following reasons:
– Like any dyed natural product, the dye shades may vary from one production run to the next.
– The colors will appear different in various lighting conditions (e.g. sunlight vs. fluorescent light).
– Your individual monitor settings can cause the appearance of the colors on the screen to differ from the actual photographs.
We shall in any case be liable without limitation for claims due to damages that have been caused by us, our legal representatives or legal agents
• for injury to life, limb or health
• for deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty
• for guarantee commitments, where agreed
• towards consumer.
Except these cases, our civil law liability is limited to the foreseeable and direct damages at the time of contract conclusion.
11. Online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
In order to settle disputes arising from a contractual relationship with a consumer or from whether such a contractual relationship exists at all, we will participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer dispute resolution body. The competent body in this matter is: Allgemeine Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle des Zentrums für Schlichtung e.V., Straßburgerstraße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, Germany, http://www.verbraucher-schlichter.de.
12. Gift vouchers
(1) General: Gift Vouchers are vouchers that you can purchase. By purchasing or using a STERNGLAS Gift Voucher, you accept these Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). The gift vouchers can only be purchased and redeemed in the STERNGLAS Online Shop (sternglas.de/sternglas.com). The gift voucher can be used to pay the total value or part of the value of the selected item(s). If the credit is not sufficient for the order, the difference can be settled with the offered payment options. Our customer service will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the balance of your voucher.
(2) Delivery: You are obliged to provide a correct e-mail address for delivery. If the address you provide cannot be confirmed, STERNGLAS reserves the right to withhold delivery of the gift certificate.
(3) Redemption: Gift vouchers can only be redeemed before the completion of the order process. The credit balance of a STERNGLAS gift voucher will not be paid out in cash or interest.
If the voucher is used as a means of payment for an order, it is not possible to use a discount code for this order. Only one voucher can be redeemed per order. If you have received several gift certificates and would like to combine them, our customer service team will be happy to help you.
(4) Validity: The gift certificate is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase. Once the validity period has expired, the Gift Certificate cannot be used for purchases or reactivated, nor can the remaining value be refunded. The STERNGLAS Gift Certificate can be used within the two year period until the balance is zero and can only be redeemed in the currency in which it was purchased.
(5) Exchange: The STERNGLAS Gift Certificate will not be exchanged.
(6) Return: If you use your right of withdrawal for items purchased with a STERNGLAS Gift Certificate, you will first receive a chargeback of the (partial) amount you paid with your Gift Certificate to your Gift Certificate prior to other payment methods.